Let me confess one thing first. I love eating seafood almost as much as I love munching on tacos. So putting the two together is a match made in heaven. This recipe is pretty darn easy to prepare and sure to tickle your taste buds.
1. Defrost two fillets of Ocean Prime’s frozen-at-sea COD fillets (about a pound). Once thawed, cut into pieces.
2. Mix 3 tablespoons each of flour (we used white) and your favorite taco seasoning mix. Mix both together thoroughly .
3. Put the mixture in a good sized plastic bag and add in all the cod. Shake happily till all the cod is coated well.
4. In a frying pan, put in 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil and get it well heated. Add in the cod and cook on one side for 2-3 minutes, then turn and cook 2-3 minutes on the other side. Remove cod and place on plate.
5. The tough stuff is over. Now just heat up the small sized soft taco shells by putting them on a plate, cover with a wet paper towel and heat in microwave for 35 seconds.
6. Now simply put the cod into the heated shell and load up your soft taco with all your favorite things, cheese, salsa, hot sauce, guacamole, sour cream, lettuce, and/or shredded cabbage.