I think it is time for a tried and true amazingly great SHRIMP and SCALLOP recipe that is perfect for serving to guests. This recipe makes a lot and you don’t have to be perfect on the measurements of the vegetables. Also, if you do not like one of the vegies, feel free to substitute a different one.
SHRIMP AND SCALLOP PASTA RECIPE
4 Tablespoons butter
1 lb of Ocean Prime’s SCALLOPS
2 cups sliced mushrooms
2 cups broccoli
1 cup diced onions
1 diced red pepper
1 lb Ocean Prime’s SHRIMP (remove shell before cooking)
8 oz Italian dressing or Balsamic Vinaigrette
4 oz grated parmesan cheese
16 oz rotini pasta (or any other variety works especially multicolored)
1. Have all the ingredients ready. Place butter in large, hot pan.
2. Cook scallops, mushrooms, onions and broccoli until almost done, or 8-10 minutes.
3. Add bell pepper, shrimp and toss with all ingredients.
4. Add cooked pasta, salad dressing and toss again.
5. Add parmesan cheese and serve.
This is a very colorful recipe and is delicious. Enjoy!!